Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") Policy
ApkAlert.com is an online service provider as defined in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. We provide legal copyright owners with the ability to self-publish on the internet by uploading, storing, and displaying various media utilizing our services. We do not monitor, review or analyze in any way the files uploaded to our servers by service users. We take copyright violations very seriously and will vigorously protect the rights of legal copyright owners. If you are the copyright owner of content which appears on the ApkAlert.com website and you did not authorize the use of the content you must notify ApkAlert.com in writing in order for us to identify the allegedly infringing content and take action.
I. DESIGNATED AGENT
The designated agent to receive notification of alleged infringement under the DMCA is:
Email: [email protected]
Upon receipt of proper notification of claimed infringement, the Site will follow the procedures outlined herein and in the DMCA.
II. COMPLAINT NOTICE PROCEDURES FOR COPYRIGHT OWNERS
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
1. An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the Site to locate the material.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the Site to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Failure to include all of the above information may result in a delay in the processing or the DMCA notification.
III. NOTICE AND TAKE DOWN
Procedure: It is expected that all users of any part of the Site system will comply with applicable copyright laws. However, if the Site receives proper notification of claimed copyright infringement it will respond expeditiously by removing or disabling access to, the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity provided all such claims have been investigated and determined to be valid by Site in Site's sole and absolute discretion. The site will comply with the appropriate provisions of the DMCA in the event a counter notification is received.
IV. REPEAT INFRINGES
Under appropriate circumstances, the Site may, at its discretion, terminate the authorization of users of its system or network who are repeat infringes.
V. ACCOMMODATION OF STANDARD TECHNICAL MEASURES
It is Site policy to accommodate and not interfere with standard technical measures it determines are reasonable under the circumstances, i.e., technical measures that are used by copyright owners to identify or protect copyrighted works.
Please be aware that the transmission of personally identifiable information when you visit third-party sites, including affiliate websites, even if the website contains a link to the Site or if the Site contains a link to such websites, is not governed by this policy. This Site is not responsible for the practices of other websites. The process of collecting and transmitting personal information when you visit these websites is governed by the "Protection of Personal Information" or similar document located on the websites of these companies.