Spend some time in the countryside of Japan and become acclimated to a more relaxed pace of life.
Renovate an old home, spruce up the yard, start your own garden, and you'll have all you need to live independently.
Experience the beauty of the cherry blossoms in the springtime;
visit the celebration during the warm summer months;
Consume roasted sweet potatoes during the autumn months;
When the bell of the temple is heard to ring in the winter, it is time to pay the first visit to the shrine of the new year.
- Create a pond and stock it with carp of varying colors.
- Take pictures of the many wild animals as well as wild fish and bugs you catch.
- Participate in a variety of traditional Japanese activities throughout the year.
- Assist the leader of the village in bringing the community back to life.
- Purchase a mountain, and then go hiking in your new backyard!